The NEW Petzl Tikka Headtorch was completely revamped last year and is an ideal headlamp for proximity lighting and some movement activities.
Technology: the headlamp supplies energy "directly" to the light source
• The headlamp has a very long burn time
• The headlamp lights very intensely for the first minutes, and then decreases gradually over time
• The rated brightness is the maximum light output, measured when the lamp is first turned on
The wide beam and two lighting modes of the TIKKA headlamp provide comfortable proximity lighting and allow for some movement. Maximum brightness is 80 lumens, with a range of 40 meters. This headlamp has two lighting modes to adapt the brightness to each situation.
- Headlamp keeps the hands free
- Several proximity lighting modes adapt to each situation:
- proximity lighting mode: wide, comfortable beam for close-range vision
- mode for limited movement: wide beam allows movement over short distances
- Easy to use:
- push-button for easy, quick lighting mode selection
- phosphorescent reflector allows the lamp to be located in the dark
- elastic headband adjusts easily
- washable headband
- battery case opens easily for changing batteries
Your needs: lightweight, compact, and simple, for occasional use.
• do-it-yourself projects
• home use
• repair work
Click on image to enlarge