The NEW Petzl Tikka Headlamp was completely revamped last year and is a brilliantly versatile, multi-beam unit with constant lighting technology, ideal for all sorts of outdoor pursuits.
Technology: The headlamp has an integrated electronic regulation system.
• Constant brightness Brightness remains constant over a predetermined time.
• BOOST mode: allows occasional access to maximum brightness.
• Reserve lighting When the constant lighting phase ends, reserve lighting offers a weaker light output over several dozen hours, allowing the activity to be completed.
The Petzl TIKKA Plus Headlamp meets the need for versatility during outdoor activities: proximity lighting, lighting for travel (100 lumens, 45 meters), Boost mode (125 lumens, 45 meters) for temporary
access to maximum power, red lighting and strobe mode usable at any time to signal one's presence. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
- CONSTANT LIGHTING: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained
- Several modes and lighting colors adapt to each situation:
- a mode adapted for close range vision: mixed beam with wide, uniform flood
- modes adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
- Boost mode for temporary access to maximum power
- red lighting for discreet close range vision
- strobe mode for signaling one's presence, accessible at any time
- Battery life management allows user to easily anticipate battery replacement:
- automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light)
- red lighting switches on when batteries are practically empty to preserve a minimal amount of lighting.
- Easy to use:
- push-button is easy to use, even with gloves on
- mixed fabric and elastic headband for improved comfort and positioning during dynamic activities
- washable headband
- battery case opens easily for changing batteries
Your needs: constant brightness, adapted beams and compact size, for versatility of use.
Click on image to enlarge