The Tilley LTM5 Airflo Hat provides sun protection in a lighter weight construction. Tilley Airflo designs incorporate mesh into the crown allowing coolness and comfort during hot days or strenuous activities. Engineered from Tilley Nylamtium, a strong water-and-mildew resistant form of nylon. The LTM5 is the Airflo version of Tilley's LT5 Hat. It has a semi-sloping front and back brim and a relatively high crown.
Measurements: Front Brim: 2 5/8", Back: 2 3/4", Sides: 2 1/8"
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE and can be passed on in your will!
- INSURED AGAINST LOSS insurance documentation provided on purchase
- EXCELLENT SUN PROTECTION
- REPELS RAIN
- TIES ON IN THE WIND adjustable cord system
- MACHINE WASHABLE (WON`T SHRINK)
- FLOATS - closed cell foam in brim
- HYDROFIL ANTI-SWEAT BAND
- CERTIFIED SUN PROTECTION UPF 50+
- WIDE RANGE OF SIZES
OWNER'S MANUAL PROVIDED
SIZING: Your Tilley Hat must be sized properly. To find your hat size, use a tape measure and draw it right around your head, just above the eyebrows. If you give us the measurement (inches or centimetres), we can advise you of the right size. Contact us at the shop or on email, or click on the sizing chart.